Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back?

Okay, so I haven't really posted here since my last bought of unemployment, which basically just found me ripping old shitty cassettes to mp3s and posting them for everyone (read: no one) to listen to. My short lived enthusiasm for it could only be matched, in quantity, by most other people's unenthusiasm.

I digress.

I'm going to start posting here more. Sometimes, I feel wordy...but moreso lazy. I figure I'll take advantage of the technology I spend lots of money on and at least post pictures from my phone in quick, easy to swallow glimpses into my life.

My life is about to radically change and I figure I should have some sort of steadfast, albeit lazy, record of it.

I'm going to be a Dad come the new year.

Also, I've developed a healthy obsession with motorcycles, which I will also be touching on heavily.

So less music. More fatherdom, motorbikes, and badassery.

No comments: