Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween/Anniversary

Today's Halloween, which means it's my wedding anniversary. Krista and I are celebrating 4 years married today. Since we don't have a ton of money right now, I painted this for Krista:



She made me a collage of pictures to commemorate our 8 years (!!!) of being together. She won't let me post a picture though.

We're dogsitting a co-worker of hers dog for the weekend, so we're staying home tonight and waiting for the drop off. We'll watch a horror movie though, as I have to every Halloween, because that's the easiest way to make sure I do something Halloween-y on the best night of the year. We'll also hand out candy to the three kids who actually come to our house trick-or-treating because parents don't really want kids walking around in our neighborhood, haha.

Obama is going to be in Pueblo tomorrow, so we'll probably head south for that.

Broncos beat the Dolphins on Sunday, 28-17. Put your money against it.

When I got home from work today, I was covered in so much dust my hair did this on it's own:

No comments: